While I was in London I filmed a little vlog of my adventures. You can see the museums I visited, the butterfly house, the Barbican Estate and Conservatory, and even a couple of cats.
The Forest Mermaid
- Blogger, artist and crafter. I like creativity, adventures, deer, cats, pygmy goats, and trying to dress like a fairytale character. I blog about all these things and sometimes more.
In February I went to a lovely community event called Window Wanderland. It was started in Bristol and now takes place in several areas...
In between the stress and hard work of moving, we've managed to fit in a few small winter adventures.
I almost didn't decorate at all this year. We moved a little over a week before Yule, I was ill for a week, and the place was full of...
I am endlessly delighted and fascinated by snowdrops. Every year when the first shoots start appearing, I enter a full on snowdrop obse...
I have wanted to go along Bristol Harbour on the steam train that operates there for years, and luckily for me, we managed to catch th...
- #CreativeKickstart July
- London Vlog
- The Barbican Estate
- The Barbican Conservatory
- #Creative365, Third Time Lucky! | Days 1-14
- A Day In London
- Christ Church Meadow
- Oxford University Museum of Natural History
- My Castell Coch Inspired Castle Shelf
- The Real Life Fairy Tale Village of Blaise Hamlet
- Forest of Imagination
- Mini Art Haul
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2015 (88)
- ► 2014 (42)