I hope that whatever you celebrate, you have a happy and magical festive season!
The Forest Mermaid
- Blogger, artist and crafter. I like creativity, adventures, deer, cats, pygmy goats, and trying to dress like a fairytale character. I blog about all these things and sometimes more.
In February I went to a lovely community event called Window Wanderland. It was started in Bristol and now takes place in several areas...
In between the stress and hard work of moving, we've managed to fit in a few small winter adventures.
I almost didn't decorate at all this year. We moved a little over a week before Yule, I was ill for a week, and the place was full of...
Last week I went to Bedminster Lantern Parade , a procession of handmade lanterns and local bands through the streets of the Bedminster a...
- ► 2016 (94)
- 2015 Highlights
- Handmade Yuletide Cards
- My Midwinter Decorations
- My Khokhloma Collection
- Yuletide Wishes
- What I Bought In Brighton | Mermaid
- What I Bought In Brighton | Mushrooms
- Winter Wishlist
- How To Make Mermaid Seashell Tree Decorations
- My Trip To Brighton | Day 3
- Snow Queen Snowflake Crystal Necklace
- My Trip To Brighton | Day 2
- Fantasy Forest Lantern Procession
- My Trip To Brighton | Day 1
- Farewell To Autumn
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2014 (42)