On day 22 I finished the first layer of shells on my shell picture frame. I also stuck some more rhinestones onto this very sparkly treasure chest.
On day 25 I needed something simple so I did a few more rows on my knitting project.
On day 26 I managed to stitch the eyes and not immediately unpick them. I also finished the other facial details of the deer. So all the embroidery needs now is a hoop to frame it, and some finishing on the back.
On day 27 I added a second layer of shells to my shell frame, and it is now finished! Can't wait to get my Sibylline mermaid print into it.
On day 28 I made a very tentative start on a Den Tree monster doll. Again I can't decide on an eye colour or shape. Eyes seem to be my nemesis this week!