I'm not sure what it is about bluebells-perhaps their delicacy, that gorgeous colour, their ephemeral nature-but I absolutely adore them. There is something magical about them, and walking among them is a very special experience.
The Forest Mermaid
- Blogger, artist and crafter. I like creativity, adventures, deer, cats, pygmy goats, and trying to dress like a fairytale character. I blog about all these things and sometimes more.
In February I went to a lovely community event called Window Wanderland. It was started in Bristol and now takes place in several areas...
In between the stress and hard work of moving, we've managed to fit in a few small winter adventures.
I almost didn't decorate at all this year. We moved a little over a week before Yule, I was ill for a week, and the place was full of...
I am endlessly delighted and fascinated by snowdrops. Every year when the first shoots start appearing, I enter a full on snowdrop obse...
- ► 2016 (94)
- Painting Outdoors With Watercolours
- Mermaid Sea Glass Style Seashell Bracelet
- Heaven In A Wildflower
- Felting at Bristol Hackspace
- Spring Flowers at Windmill Hill City Farm
- New York Apartment/Bristol | Do Ho Suh | Bristol M...
- Charity Shop Thrift Haul!
- Colourful Flowers, Painted Feathers and Curly Tail...
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2014 (42)